Wednesday, April 4, 2007

di tujukan kepada semua yang telah banyak membantu selama ini






ANGGUN:SAVIOUR
Somewhere between my sleep/ Somewhere beneath my skin/ In places I can't see Something is known to be a sin/ Hiding inside my eyes/ Burning from deep within Something that needs a lie/ Trying to turn into a sin/ Rescue me before I lose control/ Rescue me from this fire in my soul/There's only you who can stop me from fallingI need a saviour, need my saviour/ Rescue me before I lose my head /Rescue me from the sight of regret/ Cause only you who can stop me from wanting/ I need a saviour, you're my saviour Knocking behind my door/Asking to be let in/ Something I have ignored/ Wanting to be a sin/ It's been around for so long/ And waiting to begin/ I know that it's so wrong/ Can't let it be a sin

No comments: